What Related Post Does, it provide User’s the Best Related Articles that they Might Love to read.
Now ,Due to Visitor Transferred From one Post to Other on your Blog the Bounce Rate Reduces.So related Post Widget is Must Have Gadget For Bloggers But Main Problem is that Finding Perfect Attractive related Post Widget is not an Easy Job.Also read:- How to Create, Edit and Delete Labels in Blogger
So Today We are Providing three Gadgets which are Attractive and has an Easy Installation Method.
# 1 nRelate related posts widget
nRelate is very Popular Among Webmasters as it Provides Premium Feature Widget for Free.
Features of nRelate :-
- Fully Customizable Widget According to Template.
- Six Different Types of Styles to Choose.
- Display Maximum of 10 Related Pages which is a lot when compared to others.
- You have the Option to Choose Relevancy Level of Posts.
- You Can Limit Number of Words in Title according to your Needs.
How to Install?
1. Firstly Register an Account With nRelate By Filling All Details Here :- Create An Account
2. Now Login to Your Account and Click at “Install”.
3. Then It Will Ask You to Select Your Platform To Install Widget as Shown in Screenshot Below:-
4. After Selecting Your Platform It Will Ask you to Enter Your Website Address.
5. Then It Will Ask to Choose Version of Widget. Select “Posts Only” Option .
6. Now You Will Have Widget Adding Page on the Screen Something Similar to Screenshot Below.
7. Change Your Title to Name the Widget Like “You Might Also Like To Read” or “Read Similar Stories” and then Hit “Add Widget”.
Note :- This is Not the Title which Will Show as Heading.
8. Now, You are Done. To Improve the Results You Can Drag Widget under the Post Section and click Save.
How to Customize:-
It is Very Easy Thing to Do. Login to Your Account and Click at “Settings” Where You Will See Your Blog Address. Click on it and You Will Find Full Page Where You Can Customize Everything Including Thumbnail Size , Widget Style , Number of Posts , Title Characters , etc.
Note:- You Can Also Remove nRelate Logo from Widget by Un-checking the Box Where it Will Ask You Whether You want to Support nRelate or Not.
# 2 LinkWithin Related Posts Widget
LinkWithn is Also a Very Widely Used Gadget to Show Related Posts at Bottom of Every Page.
Features of LinkWithin :-
- You can Display Maximum Number of 5 Related Posts.
- No Sign Up Required as it Takes Only Few Minutes to Install.
How to Install?
1. In the First Step Open LinkWithin Here :- Open
3. On Next Page You Have to Click ” Install Widget”.
4. Now it Will Open Widget Adding Page on Blogger. Next Installing Process is Similar to nRelate Widget.
Also Read:- Top 22 Free Responsive Blogger Templates
# 3 Outbrain Related Post Widget
OutBrain Website has Many Widgets for their Members. All those having Professional Looks for Webmasters.
You Can Give it a Try.
How to Install?
- Installation is Easy as You have to Create an Account With Outbrain Here:- Create Account
- After that you have Created Account. Just Log in and Click “ Outbrain Widget” .
- Then You Will be Forwarded to Next page Where You have to Select Style Type ( Thumbnail or Only Text) , Select Platform , Enter Site Address and Click “Install”.
- Then it Will Forward You to Blogger Widget Adding Page where you Will have to go through the Same Process ( Click Add Widget and Drag at Bottom of Posts in Layout).
- It’s All Perfect . Now you can See it by Opening you Blog.