Android is one of the best operating system a smart phone can ever have. It is so awesome that people can’t explain it in words. With the increasing fire of technology among the crowd, the needs and the uses for these operating systems are also changing; thus Android gets a chief update every year and slight updates every month. These all updates are made so that no one shall feel there is something unconstructive in the OS. The big update this year was the Android Lollipop update which was termed as Android L in the starting but later on after lots of controversies, the name Lollipop came out.
The main cause due to which people love Android is the customizability it offers. That’s also the main reason the amount of iOS users is getting low as compared to the Android Users. You can carve your device according to your needs, mood and personality. You can do almost anything which you want to do from setting custom wallpaper to getting a custom ROM but the main feature which is popular among most of the folks is using a custom launcher. Okay I don’t know why but I can get the smell of jealousy and I don’t know why but it is coming from the side where the owners of Apple devices live, No intention to hurt you apple folks but you all suck!
How to change the default launcher in Android Lollipop
- Download the desired launcher and install it
- Tap the home button
- A pop up will appear asking you to choose the launcher
- Choose the desired launcher
- Tap on ‘Always’
- And you will set that launcher as your default launcher! Easy? I know!
How to remove it?
- Go to settings
- In settings, go to apps
- In the apps, you will see all the installed apps, in that list choose your custom launcher
- Tap on Clear Defaults
- Now press home button again
- And choose the launcher which you want to use!