UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration 2021 Start Now: The Uttar Pradesh government is making efforts to excel in the field of education. The government is coming up with various education schemes and policies to provide students with free and compulsory education.
To achieve this, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has initiated UP free laptop distribution scheme. Under this scheme, the government‘s motto is to provide digital services to all the students especially those who are deprived of it.
In this article, we will summarize all the relevant details which are necessary to avail the benefits of the scheme. The article will detail the schemes, along with the eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply, and terms and conditions.
What is a free laptop yojana?
UP free laptop is the scheme, announced by the Uttar Pradesh government. However, it is a brainchild of Shri. Akhilesh Yadav. His vision was to provide digital education to the students.
Yogi Adityanath, the present Chief Minister, thought to go forward with this scheme.
The purpose behind this scheme is to provide digital devices among the students who are meritorious but do not possess sufficient money to do so.
Through this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government has targeted to distribute free laptops to approximately 22-23 lakh laptops by 10th and 12th meritorious 2021.
Those students who have just passed 10th and 12th can apply under this scheme.
Key Highlights Of UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021|
|Who Started||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Advance the Field of Education|
|Beneficiary||UP meritorious students|
|Total laptops||22-23 lakh laptops|
|Laptop brands||DELL,Acer ,HP|
|Website for registration||http://upcmo.up.nic.in/|
Features of UP Free laptop Yojana 2021
The scheme of free laptop distribution comes along with some great features. We have listed some of these below:
- The scheme will cover about 25 lakh students to whom the laptops will be distributed.
- A merit list will be generated, based on which students who applied will be given the laptops.
- For this scheme, the government is providing a budget allocation of INR 1800 crore.
- The academic performance of the student will decide the securing of the laptop.
- The government is responsible for organizing a special event for the distribution of laptops.
UP free laptop yojana 2021 ELIGIBILITY
The students interested in availing of the services under this scheme should fulfill the necessary criteria. those students can fill the ‘up free laptop yojana 2021 registration form’
- Residential Eligibility- The student applying for the scheme, must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh. He/ She should also possess a domicile supporting the same.
- Educational Eligibility- The student applying must have secured topper level marks in their 10th and 12th standard.
- Opting for higher education within the state – Last but not the least, the scheme is a ploy by the state government to keep the meritorious students from migrating to other states. The free laptop will be awarded to only those who have taken admission for higher education in UP itself.
Also read – NEET 2021 Preparation Tips & Study Strategy
Credentials for UP Free Laptop Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of class Xth or XIIth (as required)
- Bonafide Certificate
- Proof of Residence.
- A Photograph
Steps to apply for the scheme?
- Step I: Firstly, go to the official website of the UP government www.up.gov.in
- Step II: On the homepage, as soon as the application is made open you will be able to see a link to ‘Apply Online’. Click on that link.
- Step III: You will be directed to another page UP free laptop scheme. An application form will be open on your screen. Fill the application form carefully.
- Step IV: Enter all the true details asked in the application form. The application form will contain some of the essential details about your personal information, Educational information, and other related information. Uploading of all the documents will also be done on the same page.
- Step V: Feed-in all the data and proceed. Click on the ‘Submit‘ button and take a printout of your submitted application as it will be in use for any future references.
Terms and conditions of UP free laptop yojana 2021
Under the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme, laptops will be given to only those students who fulfill all the eligibility conditions, the eligibility conditions are as follows:-
- ️ This scheme has been started only for the students of Uttar Pradesh, keep in mind that you have finalized 10th and 12th from Uttar Pradesh board only.
- UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 In the same way 12th pass students can apply who have got their admission in college after passing 12th.