Let us initially talk about the best SMS manager for your smartphone.
Lets us get the basic facts very straight. There are innumerable SMS applications in the Google Play Store which you can use for your purpose. But one cannot guarantee the efficiency of the application that you are using. In might happen that I like an application and regard it in a high spot and on the other hand, you might well think the application to be a complete waste. This has happened many a times with my friends as well. So my advice will be to download the applications and test it yourself to decide the application that you want to use on your Android Smartphone.
Click here to download SMS applications.
You will have to download the application that you want to use first from the Google Play Store and install it on your Android Smartphone. Once done, you will be needed to follow the steps given below to change your default SMS application.
Here are the steps to change the default SMS application:
- Go to the Settings of your Android Smartphone.
- From Settings, find “Wireless and Network” and click on it.
- You will find the “More” option there. Click on it.
- In there you will find the option named “Default SMS application”.
- From there you can easily choose from the SMS applications already installed on your Android Smartphone.
This is it. Once done, you will be sending SMS through the application that you have selected. In case you do not like it, you can always follow the steps provided above, and change the default SMS application according to your wish. This is yet another feature provided by Android for its users, adding another dimension to the smart experience.
- Best Free Video Calling Apps for Android
- Top 5 Free Call Recorder Apps for Android Phone
- Top 7 Best Web Browsers for Android Phones
- 8 Best Free Radio Apps For Android
- 7 best Apps for Downloading Free Music on Android
Stay Tuned for More Android Apps.