Motorola today announced a price cut of INR 1,000 on motorola one power, motorola’s flagship Android One device in India. The smartphone will be available at an exclusive price of INR 14,999 during the Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale from December 6 th – 8 th with the following additional offers:
● 10% instant discount* with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards & EMI transactions
● No cost EMI available from Rs. 2,500/month
● Exchange your old smartphone for a brand new Motorola One Power
Smart, Secure, and Simply amazing Android One software experience
Motorola one power recently received the Android TM 9 Pie update, which replaces Android Oreo, enabling customers to enjoy an even longer and improved battery life. The update also brings forth an entirely new UI with a fresh intuitive navigation and redesigned Quick Settings & revamped split-screen.
With an improved Do Not Disturb mode and Dual Sim Dual VoLTE Support, motorola one power truly gives you that piece of pie, you have been longing for.
One Power, many powerful features
The phone boasts a massive 5000 mAh battery, which can last up to 2 days and can be charged in 15 minutes with its TurboPower TM charger. 1 The smartphone also has an immersive edge-to-edge 15.7cm (6.2 inches) Max Vision HD+ screen in 19:9 aspect ratio along with a storage capacity of 64GB expandable up to 256GB 2 via a dedicated microsSD 2 card slot. It packs 4GB of RAM, a blazing fast Qualcomm® Snapdragon TM 636 Octa-core processor, unlimited photo storage from Google photos. You also receive upgrade 3 to the latest Android™ OS and stay ready with monthly security updates that help keep your phone secure.
Turn Everyday shots into Extraordinary
The 16MP +5MP dual rear camera system and the 12MP front camera makes sure every shot is your best, both allowing you to add a blurred background effect in real time. With the Android Pie update, the improved camera experience also allows for better low light photography, expert mode and panorama feature. The smart camera system with integrated Google Lens helps in recognizing and searching about the objects that you see. Find products online, copy and paste text, learn more about landmarks, add events to your calendar, look up movie posters, identify popular plants and animals, and more.
The power-packed smartphone will now be available at just INR 14,999 with exciting offers such as a 10% instant discount* with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards & EMI transactions, and No cost EMI available from Rs. 2,500/month. Furthermore, consumers can also exchange their old smartphone for a brand new motorola one power during the Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale from December 6-8th.
- Battery life with TurboPower™ Charger: All battery life claims are approximate and based on a standard mixed use profile. The mixed use profile is based on Motorola devices on major 4G LTE networks with excellent coverage and includes both usage and standby time. Out-of-box settings are applied to the mixed use profile to project battery performance. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses
- MicroSD Card: Supports up to 256GB microSD card, microSD cards sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card.
- Android ™ upgrades and built-in security: The phone initially launched on Android O, and will receive OS upgrades to P and Q; security updates will be provided for three years from the initial global launch date of Aug 30th, 2018.