Most liked reels influencer on Instagram: In early 2020, Instagram launched Reels for Stories, taking a use case from the increasingly popular TikTok platform. Instagram Reels allows users to use user-generated Reels music and media catalogs on Instagram to create engaging and interesting short videos.
The reel is a 15-second multi-clip video, you can add sounds, effects, and music. (Exactly what you can do on TikTok). Instagram Reels has an extensive music catalog that you already know and love from Instagram stories, including top modern hits and well-known artists.
These videos are designed to be fun and creative, allowing them to function in the more casual or quirky style that Stories sometimes have (especially because they were originally inspired by Snapchat).
In addition to being a direct competitor of TikTok, Reels’ main purpose is entertainment.
Instagram knows this is a popular feature on another platform, so they want to integrate it here.
Beauty Influencers – Most liked Reels Influencer
#1 Huda Kattan
Huda Kattan (born October 2, 1983) is an American makeup artist, beauty blogger, and entrepreneur. She is the founder of Huda Beauty cosmetics.
- Huda Kattan has over 49m followers on Instagram
- She is following 900 people on Instagram
- She has posted more than 1400 posts on Instagram
#2 Manny Gutierrez
Manuel Gutiérrez Jr., whose professional name is Manny MUA, is a makeup artist, YouTuber, entrepreneur, and beauty blogger. He is the first male ambassador of the Maybelline makeup brand, the founder and owner of the cosmetics brand Lunar Beauty, and has social media influence including 4.8 million YouTube subscribers and the founder of @lunarbeauty.
- Manuel Gutierrez has over 4m followers on Instagram
- He is following 620 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 2500 posts on Instagram
#3 Mrunal Panchal
Mrunal Panchal, commonly known as Mrunu, is a very popular Indian TikTok star, social media star, and fashion blogger. He gained great fame and popularity through the presence of social media. He also has a huge fan base on TikTok, Instagram, and other social media platforms. Let’s take a look at Mrunu’s information first. He was born on November 11, 1999, in Gujarat, India, and is 20 years old this year (same as 2019). He currently lives in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Mrunal Panchal has over 3.1m followers on Instagram
- She is following 600 people on Instagram
- She has posted more than 1500 posts on Instagram
#4 Sakshi & Urvashi
Sakshi & Urvashi was born in Mumbai, India in 1990. She is an Indian makeup artist. She is famous for her makeup videos. Sakshi also has a YouTube channel where she uploads videos about makeup. She is well-known on various social media platforms including Instagram. Sakshi & Urvashi has accumulated more than 123,000 followers on Instagram. She also teaches makeup courses and makeup training online.
- Sakshi & Urvashi has over 127k followers on Instagram.
- She is following 258 people on Instagram.
- Sakshi & Urvashi is very active on Instagram and posted more than 1800 posts on Instagram.
#5 James Charles
James Charles Dickinson (born May 23, 1999) is an American makeup artist and beauty YouTube blogger. While working as a local makeup artist in his hometown of Bethlehem, New York, he opened a YouTube channel to post makeup tutorials. In 2016, after a tweet about his makeup went viral on the Internet, he became CoverGirl’s first men’s brand ambassador.
- James Charles Dickinson has over 25.4mm followers on Instagram
- He is following 255 people on Instagram
- He has posted around 1000 posts on Instagram
Fashion & Style Influencers
#1 Kritika Khurana
Kritika Khurana is your travel and fashion blogger and an Instagram star. She is known for her beautiful appearance, cute smile, style, and charming personality. This is a popular website with the title Bohemian Woman; it has become very popular due to its fashion sense. Advertising He has accumulated more than 550,000 followers on Instagram. He has accumulated more than 320,000 subscribers and opened his own YouTube site in 2016. He graduated from a local school.
- Kritika Khurana has over 1.2m followers on Instagram
- She is following 297 people on Instagram
- She has posted more than 5000 posts on Instagram
#2 Chiara Ferragni
Chiara Ferragni (born May 7, 1987) is an Italian entrepreneur, fashion blogger, influencer, and designer who collaborates with fashion and beauty brands through her blog The Blonde Salad. In September 2017, Ferragni ranked first in Forbes’ list of “Top Fashion Influencers”.
- Chiara Ferragni has over 24.3m followers on Instagram
- She is following 1400 people on Instagram
- She has posted more than 14500 posts on Instagram
#3 Mariano di Vaio
Mariano Di Vaio (born May 9, 1989) is an Italian blogger, fashion designer, and actor. He has been a brand ambassador for Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana, and Calvin Klein. The first book he published was “My Dream Job”. She launched her jewelry line MDV Jewels, footwear line MDV Shoes, and her eyewear line MDV Eyewear. The first movie he starred in was “Deportation”, a Hollywood work by Yoram Globus.
- Mariano di Vaio has over 6.3m followers on Instagram
- She is following 300 people on Instagram
- She has posted more than 7500 posts on Instagram
#4 Julia Berolzheimer
Julia Berolzheimer is an American blogger. She is arguably one of the most successful influencers in the world, with 1.2 million followers on Instagram. She founded her brand Gal Meets Glam as a personal style blog when she was still in college. … In the two years since then, the Gal Meets Glam collection has grown and expanded into new categories such as outerwear and pajamas.
- Julia Berolzheimer has over 1.3m followers on Instagram
- She is following 629 people on Instagram
- She has posted more than 6500 posts on Instagram
#5 Kenny Ethan Jones
Kenny Ethan Jones is a 25-year-old model and activist. He talks to Metro.co.uk about his journey as a transgender person and his community.
- Kenny Ethan Jones has over 100k followers on Instagram
- He is following 1326 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 550 posts on Instagram
#6 Komal Pandey
Komal Pandey is an Indian TV actress, social media celebrity, and model. Born on June 18, 1994, in New Delhi, India. In 2012, she started blogging under the name of The College Couture. Komal also works as a stylist at POPxo. In her childhood, she wanted to be a school teacher. Komal is also very active on social media.
- Komal Pandey has over 1.4m followers on Instagram
- He is following 1292 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 2700 posts on Instagram
#1 Archana Doshi
Archana Doshi, of *Archana’s Kitchen* fame, has more than enough reasons to be happy with her life. This professional food blogger who has been featured in the ad campaign by Google on women entrepreneurs enjoys a readership that is in the millions. Her Youtube channel, Facebook page, and Pinterest account are full of ardent fans, who swear by her recipes.
- Archana Doshi has over 355k followers on Instagram
- She is following 850 people on Instagram
- She has posted around 6000 posts on Instagram
#2 Jamie Oliver
Jamie Trevor Oliver MBE (born 27 May 1975) is a British chef and restaurateur. He is known for his approachable cuisine, which has led him to front numerous television shows and open many restaurants. Oliver is the second-best-selling British author, behind J. K. Rowling, and the best-selling British non-fiction author since records began. As of February 2019, Oliver has sold more than 14.55 million books, generating just under £180m for the chef.
- Jamie Trevor Oliver has over 8.6m followers on Instagram
- He is following 2500 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 8600 posts on Instagram
#3 David Chang
David Chang (born August 5, 1977) is an American restaurant owner, author, podcaster, and TV personality. He is the founder of Pak Fook Restaurant Group, which includes Pak Fook Noodle Bar, Pak Fook Ssäm Bar, Milk Bar and Gao Pak Fook in New York City; Momofuku Seiōbo in Sydney; Pak Fook Noodle Restaurant and Kojin in Toronto; and Pak Fook in Washington, DC CCDC. On November 29, 2020, she became the first celebrity to win the highest award from the charity Southern Smog Foundation, “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire”.
- David Chang has over 1.7m followers on Instagram
- He is following 545 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 300 posts on Instagram
#5 Swayampurna Mishra
Swayampurna Mishra, the mother of a child and a private banker, gave up her career to realize her passion. She is often referred to as “Black Indian” by readers. She entered the world of food blogging for the first time four years ago and recently published her debut work “My Indian Kitchen”, which is available nationwide.
- Swayampurna Mishra has over 57k followers on Instagram
- She is following 5500 people on Instagram
- She has posted around 2700 posts on Instagram
#6 Karan Tripathi
Karan Tripathi, with his food blog, shares his experiences, good or bad, of fancy fine-dining restaurants or humble street food eateries, of food festival or food events, of food in Delhi, and that of places around the world where he travels.
Karanfoodfanatic’s Instagram profile has a 0.96 percent influence rate which means an Instagram post on this profile can have an estimated average of 625 Influence.
- Karan Tripathi has over 69.8k followers on Instagram
- She is following 780 people on Instagram
- She has posted around 2000 posts on Instagram
#7 Salt Bae
Nusret Gökçe, nicknamed Salt Bae, is a Turkish chef, food entertainer, and restaurant owner. He owns Nusr-Et, a chain of high-end steakhouses. His technique of preparing and seasoning meat became an online meme.
- Salt Bae has over 36.9 followers on Instagram
- He is following 290 people on Instagram
- He has posted around 2120 posts on Instagram
#1 Murad Osmann
Murad Yusupovich Osmanov (born May 15, 1985), whose professional name is Murad Osmann, is a Russian photographer living in Moscow. He and his wife Natalia Zakharova (Natalia Zakharova) co-produced the series “Follow Me” which became popular in 2012, and since then, the couple has been named a top travel influencer.
- Murad Osmann has over 3.7m followers on Instagram
- He is following 1023 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 630 posts on Instagram
#2 Varun Patel
Varun Patel is an Ahmedabad-based Photographer. Shooting Architectures, Interiors, Fashion, Food, Products
- Varun Patel has over 48.6k followers on Instagram
- He is following 407 people on Instagram
- He has posted around 2000 posts on Instagram
Blogger, Motivation, Content Creator Influencers
Satish Kushwaha is an Indian YouTube user, video blogger, and blogger. Born in Dioria, Uttar Pradesh on September 27, 1994. Satish Kushwaha is 24 years old (as of 2018). He runs a very popular Hindi technology blog TechYukti.com and the other is SatishKushwaha.com. He also runs 2 YouTube channels, Satish Kushwaha, Satish K Videos, and also works at TechYukti and Fitness Fighter.
- Thesatishkushwaha has over 29.7k followers on Instagram
- He is following 977 people on Instagram
- He has posted around 500 posts on Instagram
#2 Rand Fishkin
Rand Fishkin (born 1979) is an American writer, blogger, and entrepreneur. Rand Fishkin is the CEO of Moz, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, which sells inbound marketing and marketing analytics software subscriptions.
- Rand Fishkin has over 9600 followers on Instagram
- He is following 145 people on Instagram
- He has posted around 240 posts on Instagram
#3 Gary Vaynerchuk
Gary Vaynerchuk (born November 14, 1975) is an American entrepreneur, writer, speaker, and Internet celebrity of Belarusian origin. He is the co-founder of restaurant reservation software companies Resy and Empathy Wines. Vaynerchuk was originally known as a wine critic. He expanded the family’s wine business and is now known for his work in digital marketing and social media. He serves as the president of the New York communications company VaynerX and the CEO of VaynerX subsidiary VaynerMedia
- Gary Vaynerchuk has over 9.1m followers on Instagram
- He is following 5590 people on Instagram
- He has posted around 6900 posts on Instagram
#4 Sonu Sharma
Sonu Sharma is an educator, writer, successful entrepreneur, and business consultant. He is a highly sought-after speaker, and today he is one of the youngest inspiring speakers in India. Sonu Sharma encourages and inspires people to realize their true potential. He is the founder of a vibrant group from India (India). It belongs to Faridabad in Haryana, India.
- Sonu Sharma has over 1.3m followers on Instagram
- He has posted around 260 posts on Instagram
Jagadish “Jaggi” Vasudev (born September 3, 1957), popularly known
as Sadhguru, is an Indian yogi and writer. Jaggi Vasudev received a bachelor’s degree in English from Mysore University and has been teaching yoga in South India since 1982. In 1992, he established the Isha Foundation near Coimbatore, which runs a practice place and a yoga center and participates in various spiritual, educational, and environmental activities.
- Sadhguru has over 5.6m followers on Instagram
- He is following 4 people on Instagram
- He has posted around 4500 posts on Instagram
#6 Gaur Gopal Das
He was born in Pune, Maharashtra, India. He completed his studies at St. Jude High School in Dehuroad, Pune, Maharashtra. In 1996, he left HP and joined ISKCON. In 2018, he published his book: Amazing Secrets of Life and received an honorary doctorate from the Kaling Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). According to reports, he has more than 3 million followers on YouTube and more than 177 million views.
- Gaur Gopal Das has over 3.7m followers on Instagram
- He is following 208 people on Instagram
- He has posted around 1450 posts on Instagram
#7 Himanshi Singh
Himanshi Singh owns the Let’s Learn YouTube channel, which is the largest training mine in Delhi because her teaching expertise is very easy to use in her Hindi and English, which is a very sweet language. We explained any topic well and people liked it very much. So friends, today we will provide you with complete information about the biography of Himanshi Singh in Hindi.
- Himanshi Singh has over 122k followers on Instagram
- She is following 10 people on Instagram
- She has posted around 140 posts on Instagram
#8 Pratiksinh Chudasma
Pratiksinh Chudasma, also known as Digital Pratik, is known for his skills in digital marketing. Born in Madhavpur Porbandar in Gujarat, he grew up in Ahmedabad. Pratik followed digital marketing experts such as Vick Strizheus and now Gary Vaynerchuk. Pratik is now an expert in Facebook advertising, Instagram advertising, social media content creation, podcasting, Vlogger, Blogger, etc. Because of his posts, Digital Pratik is also very famous on social media platforms; he uses his digital marketing videos to inspire people and has a large following on social media.
- Pratiksinh Chudasma has over 331k followers on Instagram
- He is following 90 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 3800 posts on Instagram
#1 Yashraj Mukhate
Yashraj Mukhate is an Indian music producer, songwriter, and social media celebrity. He started using his music to make imitation videos on social media. In August 2020, he uploaded an edited video that added a rap song to Rupar Patel’s dialogue, which played the role of Kokila in the soap opera Saath Nibhaana Saathiya. The video quickly gained 3 million views on Instagram and created a series of related memes.
- Yashraj Mukhate has over 2m followers on Instagram
- He is following 1672 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 500 posts on Instagram
#2 Ruhee Dosani
Ruhee Dosani was born on March 8, 1997, in Punjab, India. Although he was born in India, he and his family moved to a foreign country at a very young age. Ruhee started her social media career with Triller, a video-sharing social media application. She used to dance with her funny videos on the app. However, he did not gain any fame through the application. After Instagram released Reels, it started to re-upload Triller’s videos on Reels. As these videos went viral on the Internet, she became famous on Instagram. He now has more than 640,000 followers.
- Ruhee Dosani has over 914k followers on Instagram
- She is following 965 people on Instagram
- She has posted more than 880 posts on Instagra
#3 Brown Cardigan
- Brown Cardigan has over 8.8m followers on Instagram
- He is following 64 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 3500 posts on Instagram
#4 Yashvi Bagga
Yashvi Bagga is an Indian Instagram star. She is famous for her charming appearance and cute smile. She is well-known on various social media platforms including Instagram. Yashvi Bagga was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in 1998. He grew up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and completed his studies in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is 23 years old.
- Yashvi Bagga has over 70.7k followers on Instagram
- She is following 320 people on Instagram
- She has posted around 680 posts on Instagram
#5 Bhuvan Bam
Bhuvan Avnindra Shankar Bam (born January 22, 1994) is a comedian, writer, singer, songwriter, and YouTube celebrity from Delhi, India. He is known for his YouTube comedy channel BB Ki Vines. He is a director of BB Ki Vines Private Limited.
- Bhuvan Bam has over 11.7m followers on Instagram
- He is following 209 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 1300 posts on Instagram
#6 Ajey Nagar
Ajey Nagar, commonly known as CarryMinati, is an Indian YouTube anchor and anchor from Faridabad, India. He is known for his comedy sketches and his reactions to various online topics on his CarryMinati channel. His other channel, CarryisLive, focuses on games and live broadcasts. In May 2020, his video titled “YouTube Vs TikTok-The End” caused controversy in YouTube India. YouTube removed videos that violated the platform’s terms of service for reasons such as cyberbullying and harassment.
- Ajey Nagar has over 13.4m followers on Instagram
- He is following 100 people on Instagram
- He has posted more than 400 posts on Instagram
- These reels are indeed gaining momentum, and we are rightly eager to see more wonderful movies created by people.