No issue with several accounts
An easy way to follow
How to log out?
3. When you complete the second step, move towards the next. At the bottom, there is a simple “log out’ option available. It is available under all the account settings. There is no need to scroll far.
There might be chances; this option is not visible to you immediately. When you click it, you are signed out. It only works for a secondary account and this account is eliminated from the list. It is all what you need to do to get signed out the Google+ secondary account.
4. In any case, if you want to add it again, you can go back in. proceed with the same process by opening the Settings. You will see the ‘log in’ button in the same place as of “log out.’
- Six tips for avoiding viruses and malware on your Android
- Tips and Tricks for Speeding Up your Android Tablet and phone Performance
- ways to Block Unwanted Calls on Your Android Phone
Feel Free to share this post and ask any question, if you have confusion regarding this topic. Cheers.