Have you watched the latest iPhone 13? Here we are going to reveal to you everything about the brand new Apple smartphone, iPhone 13.
The most awaited Apple launch event took place a week ago, and Apple came with their brand new iPhone 13 series, new Apple Watch lineup, new iPad mini and a new series of iPad.
There were many rumours and hype about the iPhone 13 on the internet from the past few months. People got more active after Apple announced its global live event on Youtube.
iPhone13 Launch Date
Finally, after a lot of hype, iPhone 13 launched on 14th September, with its new iPhone 13 lineup- iPhone13 mini, iPhone13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro max. They also have launched their new Apple watch series Apple watch 7 alongside a new iPad mini and a new series of regular iPad.
The new iPhone lineup came with an all-new design, 5G connectivity, lightning-fast A15 chip and Apple’s first-ever 120Hz display. But many experts have already started to point out the upgrade is not up to the mark.
If we talk about the iPhone then, the 13 series will be available to pre-order from September 17th before going on sale on 24th September.
iPhone13 Full Specs
Apple has upgraded its new iPhone 13 series with some cool features compared to last year’s iPhone 12 series. But if you compare the features with other flagship smartphones then it’s still not up to the mark, says many experts.
But Apple has been known for this for many years, and they have confirmed that the new iPhone 13 series will provide you with a better iPhone experience than ever before. Now, let’s take a look at the new iPhone 13 features.
According to Apple, the new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini have been reconstructed from inside and outside, though they may look the same at the first glance. The only major difference between last year’s iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 is the camera placement. The duan camera is now set in a diagonal position.
The body has been made with an aluminium frame and flat edges like the last year’s design but the screen has been considered to be the toughest mobile screen to date with the new ceramic shield.
The screen size has been 6.1inch and 5.4inch for the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini while the pro has a 6.1inch as same as iPhone 13 and the pro max has given a 6.7-inch screen.
Now the iPhone looks quite classy and bold with the design, especially with the vibrant colour options Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight & product Red.
The new iPhone has a super Retina XDR OLED display which is the most efficient display of Apple so far with 28% increased outdoor brightness at 800 nits where the Pro & Pro max variant has an increased brightness of 25% at 1000 nits. The upgraded display will give the ultimate performance while watching 4K videos like never before.
Apple has also introduced their Promotion 120hz display which is a good thing to compete with other flagships. The Apple Promotion display has been working well on the Apple iPad series so it will surely enhance the user experience while multitasking and gaming.
The best and maybe the disappointing part is Apple has decreased its notch size to 20% this year. What do you think about this?
Storage, Power and Battery
The iPhone 13 and 13 mini are available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB storage sizes while the Pro and max versions are available up to 1TB of storage for the very first time.
You’ll never feel out of power, thanks to Apple’s new A15 Bionic chip which is made up of a new six-core CPU and four high-efficiency cores (making it 50 per cent faster than other competitors) and The new GPU is reportedly 30 per cent faster in this new chipset.
There have been many expectations for the battery in this new iPhone series, so here is the good news. The new iPhone 13 and 13 mini will run one and half hours more than last year iPhone 12 and 12 Mini while the new Pro and Pro max version will get two and half hours of more battery life than previous iPhone 12 counterparts.
The most exciting thing about the new iPhone 13 is the camera upgrade. Apple is super confident about their camera in their promotional video of iPhone 13 as they have improved quite everything on the camera performance.
They have designed a new architecture and turned the lenses 45 degrees to fit in our best dual-camera system ever. The new wide-angle lens captures 47% more light for better shots at night and the new sensor-shift optical image stabilisation keeps shots steady for the moving objects.
The best part about video recording is the new cinematic mode comes with rack focus which shifts focus from one subject to another to guide the audience’s attention in their movies. Now, this is the technique the cinematographer uses while shooting and you are getting it with an iPhone. The new iPhone records video with Dolby Atmos technology.
It’s got two cameras on the rear: a 12MP wide camera with an aperture of f/1.6, and a 12MP ultrawide camera with an f/2.4 aperture with a digital zoom of 5x. On the other side, the front of the phone is a 12MP f/2.2 wide camera that we found worked well for selfies and video calls.
You can easily shoot video on the iPhone 13 at 4K at 24, 30 and 60 frames/s, and the same goes with Full HD at 30, 60, 120 and 240fps.
The only thing Apple has not changed this year is the price. Many people expected that the iPhone 13 series would come at a lower price but it doesn’t seem so. Well if we take a deep look, Apple hasn’t formed any major upgrade except the camera, display and battery so the price doesn’t seem quite fine to many users and experts.
The iPhone 13 is priced at 79900 INR for the base 128GB variant, 89900 INR for the 256 Gb variant and the top variant is priced at 109900 which is the 512GB variant.
The iPhone 13 mini is priced 69900, 79900 and 99900 for the 128GB, 256GB, 512GB variant.
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini specification
- 5.4-inch vs 6.1-inch, 60Hz display refresh rate on both
- 12 MP/F1.6 wide-angle + 12MP/F2.4 ultra-wide-angle on both, 2x optical zoom
- A15 Bionic chipset on both
- The bigger battery on the iPhone 13
- $699 vs $799 for the 128GB version
- The smaller notch on both (20%)
- iPhone 13 mini – 5.4-inch display at a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels (476 PPI, 60Hz)
- iPhone 13 – 6.1-inch display at a resolution of 1170 x 2532 pixels (460 PPI, 60Hz)
iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12
If we take a look at last year’s iPhone 12 and iPhone13 then there is not much difference except a few things. Both iPhones launched at the same price of 79900 INR, and both have the same screen size of 6.1inch and 12MP+12MP camera sensor.
- iPhone 13 has come up with an A15 bionic chip where iPhone 12 has an A14 Bionic chip.
- Their IOS version is different too, iPhone 12 is powered with IOSv14, while iPhone 13 has IOSv15.
- The weight is a bit more in the new iPhone 13 for the battery. iPhone 12 weighed 164 grams where the iPhone 13 weighed 173grams.
- The battery is also better in the new iPhone 13 with 1.5 hours more runtime than the old iPhone 12.
iPhone 13 Mini vs iPhone 12 Mini
Just like iPhone 12 and iPhone 13, the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 have safe differences and similarities. The only difference both have is the battery life, IOS version, and weight.
If you really don’t want the latest features of the new iPhone 13 and don’t wanna spend too much then Apple is still selling their old products which are still in the game. You’ll never feel outpowered with these smartphones.
iPhone 12 (Starting at 63999 INR)
- 6.1-inch (15.5 cm diagonal) Super Retina XDR display.
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass.
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone.
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode. Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording.
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording.
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance.
iPhone 11 (Starting at 49900 INR)
- 6.1-inch (15.5 cm diagonal) Liquid Retina HD LCD display
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
iPhone XR ( Starting at 45999 INR)
- 6.1-inch (15.5 cm diagonal) Liquid Retina HD LCD display)
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67)
- Single 12MP Wide camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, Smart HDR, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera system with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and 1080p video
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A12 Bionic with second-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
iPhone SE ( Starting at 32999 INR)
- 128 GB ROM
- 11.94 cm (4.7 inches) Retina HD Display
- 12MP Rear Camera | 7MP Front Camera
- A13 Bionic Chip with 3rd Gen Neural Engine Processor
- Water and Dust Resistant (1 meter for Up to 30 minutes, IP67)
- Fast Charge Capable
- Wireless charging (works with Qi Chargers which are Sold Separately)
So, this was all about the iPhone 13 mini. I hope you found this article helpful. If not you can share your views in the comment section below.
Well, this article was about iPhone 13 but lowkey I covered iPhone 12 as well, in this article I tried to give you the best information possible for iPhone 13.
By the way, I am planning to buy iPhone 13 Pro Max. If you are planning to buy any of the iPhone 13 variants, trust me it is a good option. I know it is quite expensive but what about the fame?
I’m a person who loves rich fame, if you are also like me just go now and purchase the latest smartphone from Apple.
That’s all for now, thank you for visiting OnlyLoudest, feel free to ask any queries related to any iPhone.