As you can see, DA 33 and PA 43. So, it’s time to get some knowledge. Oh ! Yeah ! So, that, you can also improve DA of your blog.
- What is Domain Authority ?
- How to Check Domain Authority?
- How to Improve/Increase Domain Authority?
What is Domain Authority ?
Domain Authority is Term Used by Moz to Calculate Site Trust and Popularity in search Engine. It Depends on Many Different Factors. There are 40+ Factors that Mixed Together to Predict the Performance of Website in Search Engine.
Domain Authority Can be used to Compare One Website with Another as it provides very accurate metrics. You can easily beat your competitors using these metrics. You must have seen many High DA sites are ranking well in search engine. So, it might be a good replacement to Google’ Page Rank. Although DA doesn’t effect websites ranking directly. But it is a common sense that, High DA sites must have some good quality backlinks, that’s why their Domain Authority is high, which means they will rank high in search engine. So, no direct benefit, but indirect benefit.
When it comes to accuracy, Moz has different metrics like Moz Rank, Moz Trust, Page Authority which are totally related to DA. In simple words, Moz is really serious about these algorithms that can determine the accurate authority of any site.
How Moz Determine Domain Authority?
There are 40+ different factors which come under inspection when Moz calculate DA of any Website. They scan each factor very closely, including minor factors like Loading Speed also. So, 99 times out of 100 , DA gives most accurate impression about any website.
How to Check Domain Authority?
It’s Easy with Open Site Explorer and Moz Browser Toolbar. Both Allows User’s to Check Domain Authority . Additionally, these tools Provides More Information About MozRank , Page Authority, Number of Links , etc.
How to Improve/Increase Domain Authority?
#1 Improve Site Structure
Site Structure plays an important Role in Any ranking as Your Website Must Follow Below Given Steps:-
- You need to create an easy site structure. So, that user can navigate to every part of the site without any difficulty. Use sidebar section to provide the latest news to your visitors.
- Reduce Size of your Web Pages to Make them Load Fast. User Might Not wait Longer than 10 Seconds for website to Load. So Compress coding , Reduce Images Size to Decrease Site Loading Speed.
- Interlink Posts With Each other Using Text Links. That Will Not Only Reduce Bounce Rate but Also Improve User Experience. Also, it will pass link juice to all posts improving ranking of your whole website. You can Interlinking of this post as an example.
Read our Special Post:- Types of Internal Link Structures
- Show Related Posts at Bottom of Every Article to make Visitors Spend more time on your site.
#2 Increase Social Buzz
Social Networking Sites are the best place to turn your normal website into a big brand and get Some Trust of Readers.
Top Social Sites Like Twitter , Facebook , Google+ , Digg , Pinterest , LinkedIn , Digg , StumbleUpon , Provides lot of Genuine Web Traffic, So Don’t Miss out on that.
- Create Social Pages of Your Websites to Increase Brand Awareness. Update Those Pages Frequently With Unique Content.
- Don’t Copy Paste Links on your Social Pages like Spam. Do it Professionally, Write About 100 Words and then Provide Read More at Bottom with your Site Link.
- Promote All Social profiles on Your Website and also Include Social profiles on your Guest Posts.
#3 Superb Content
I think this Topic is an Old one Because Every Person Knows that “Content is always King”. Google Already Cleared that Good Quality Content Will be Rewarded No Matter when and Where it is Shared.
- Research Deep on a Topic that Suits Your Niche and Write Detailed Content.
- Always Look to Find Unique Ideas to Write.
- Find Evergreen Topics to Write Something Extraordinary so Your Article Would Remain Popular on Web Forever.
- Don’t write Best Content only for Your Website. Also Write some similar Quality Articles for Guest Posting because it will Increase Readers base, because the place where you are guest posting already have many permanent readers. So, many of those readers will come to your site after reading that tremendous guest post. And also, it will pass huge link juice to your blog, and also, some Domain Authority.
#4 Link Building with Steel , Bricks , Bullet proof Glass
- Take Some Notes from your Competitors Links and Plan Accordingly.
- Guest Post on Authoritative Sites to Build Backlinks. As I already told you that, it will pass maximum juice to your blog. But make sure, you post on High Domain Authority sites, to avoid any low quality links.
- Increase Links With Forums , yahoo Answers , Blog Commenting. Frankly talking, I love commenting and it is a big factor OnlyLoudest’s DA. I love reading articles and then commenting. So, in that process I get many high DA links, no matter dofollow or nofollow, when it comes to domain authority, both are counted.
- Ask For Links from your Close Friends on Web having sites in the same niche. But make sure those sites have good DA.
- Connect with other Bloggers in the Same Field to Provide them Top Content so they can give Vital Link to your Site.
#5 Love Relationships
- Share Others Content after Reading and Also, Provide Some Feedback to Gain Trust in a relationship.Then they will Also Share your Content.
- Provide Some Credit Links to other Websites if you Have Learned Something from those Sites. Doing this will Impress Established Webmaster and will Help you build Relationship.
- Solve Problems of both Beginners and Medium Learners to Make them Fall in Love with Your Site.
#6 Domain Age matters
This is a key factor included in Domain Authority, You will get high DA once your domain becomes older and you can’t do anything here. The only thing in your hands is that, you can buy Old domains with good DA if you are a new webmaster. But if you already owned a website, then, you need to go all above given steps to increase domain Authority.
So, these are the main factors that can help you increase DA, but remember, don’t put too much emphasis on it. Just focus on increase blog traffic by posting Good content at short intervals. You can also do some other things like, increasing content quantity (Keeping quality in mind) to help you improve Domain Authority. So, here is the end of this Guide. I hope you will find it helpful. Don’t forget to give your views in the comment sections.