Contact forms and Forms are truly essential for any online wander be it Blogging or any Online Business. Creating Forms to your serious online business is not an easy task and requires a lot of work and coding stuff if you’re going with the traditional ways. It is very important to create some strong professional forms for your business, and then deploy the devices so you can collect better data.
As I mentioned, creating good high quality Forms can really be a PAIN.
So what to do If you are not willing to take ‘that pain’?
Well, you don’t need to worry when you are having an awesome tool called Form.com
What is Form.com?
Form.com is an online tool to create and deploy professional forms online.
They provide a large number of types of form and function. You can choose the one that’s right for you and start rocking.
They have got some truly imaginative and diverse sorts of Forms, for example, offline structures which whatever other Form supplier neglects to give.
The Forms are easily modifiable and can be implemented easily to your devices such as computers or mobile phones.
Features of Form.com
- You can choose their linear design option if you want to quickly create forms with their existing models.
- Linear design allows you to quickly make/modify and implement your respective form so you can start rocking it right away!
- There is one more option while creating Forms that is Custom design.
- Custom design allows you to create completely different branded forms so that it matches your business/brand completely.
- It allows you to choose the UI, fields and functions for the form and completely edit them according to your needs.
- The biggest feature of Form.com is customization itself.
- They allow you to modify and edit everything in your form from the UI to the backend.
- They also have many types of Forms including Online Forms, Web Forms, Offline Forms and Mobile Forms.
Types of Forms They Provide
- Online Forms
This is the most common form type and is most used among online business ventures. In it, you just create Forms and deploy the Forms to your devices and you are done.
You can collect data in this type of Form easily.
- Mobile Forms
If you work outdoor and need to collect data from the same, this will be the best for you!
These types of Forms can be implemented on Mobile devices so you can collect data on the go and not face any problem doing the same.
- Offline Forms
These are the Forms which I love personally.
After implementing them to your device, you can collect data anytime and anywhere regardless of Internet connection.
Yes! Even If you don’t have a Data access where you are, you can still collect Data on your Forms. The data will be first stored locally on your device and once you get Internet connectivity, the data will be automatically synced to the servers.
As you can see, Form.com is an awesome service having a lot of features which are really useful.
You can start using Form.com and see the profits your business makes instantly.