1] Block calls using phone features
a) By using call setting
- As I told you that no universal blocking path is made for all android phones and tablets. For some devices, select the phone icon on your device home screen and then click on call setting and after that click on my device. After clicking on My Device, blocking mode option will come. Click on blocking mode and then enable blocking incoming call mode.
Call setting > My device > Blocking mode > disable incoming calls.
- You can also block specific contacts by blocking mode on the menu and click on it and then click on allowed contact and select contacts you want to call you when you already disabled all incoming calls in your device.
Blocking Mode > Allowed contacts > select contacts.
- When you want to block specific callers in your android phone then select the phone icon on the home screen of your phone and then click on setting and select call option and then all call rejection option. After doing that auto reject list option will come. Click on auto reject list option and then create.
Setting > call > call rejection > auto rejection list > create.
b) By using call log
- Here you can block specific numbers you want to block. For doing this, select number you want to block and then click on 3 dot menu icon which is on the right corner and click on add to reject list.
Selected number > 3 dot menu > add to reject list.
c) By using Google voice
2] Block calls by using android apps
- Call Control – Call Blocker
10 million users used this app to block unwanted calls and text messages. Call control is fully featured call blocker app which is very easy to use. It also blocks text messages. So we can call it text blocker as well. It automatically blocks spam calls when you install this call blocker on your Android phone. Blocked calls don’t ring and it is your choice what to do with blocked calls. So it is a very powerful call blocker.
- Mr. Number – Block calls and spam
- Six tips for avoiding viruses and malware on your Android
- The difference between Android and Windows phones
Stay Tuned for more Android Tips.