The worst thing with the notifications on your Android gear is that fact that they clog up the display like anything leading to quite a few inconveniences. There are many such applications on your smartphone, whose notifications are not required on your Android gear. Notifications from such applications take up a lot of space as well as time, sometimes leading to a system lag on your android Gear. Thus, it becomes really important to know how to disable the unwanted notifications on your Android gear. To be true, there is no rocket science involved in disabling notifications for your gear. More often than not the issue is that we are unaware of the methods.
How to block unwanted notifications in your Android Wear?
Here is what you need to do:
2. Once installed, Open the application and select the connected Android wear.
3. Go to the settings and select ‘Block Apps’
4. Now just go through the list of the installed applications on your smartphone and select the applications for which you want to disable the notifications on your Android gear.
5. Even in here you will have to disable notifications for each application separately, but at a much lesser time.
- How To Send And Receive Money With Google Wallet
- How to clear your Google Play Store search and apps history
- What is an APN, and how do I change it in Android?
Stay tuned for more Android Tutorials.