Lips are important to every woman .They look good when they are soft. When they are chapped, they look very bad. Bad habit of biting, chewing lips make them unattractive to everyone, especially when we look our face in the mirror. They get chapped when they lost moisture in them. In fact dry lips are signs that you are not getting enough water. These look like they are crying for water. Everyone wants to keep them pink. I do have a habit of biting lips. Licking lips make them dry. It is hard to keep them soft. Everyone reading this post is dying to know how to keep them soft.
Here are some tips to get great, hot and beautiful lips:
1) Drink 8 glasses of water per day. Drinking as much as water hydrates them. It nourishes them.
2) Exfoliating your lips is very necessary.This helps to remove dead skin from them to appear them softer.
Take an old toothbrush. Wet it with hot water and rub on the lips. Use soft bristled toothbrush.
3) Also, you can make your own homemade lip scrub. Mix sugar with coconut or olive oil and rub this scrub on your lips with fingers. Then at last don’t forget to apply lip balm on lips.
4) Whenever you are going to take a bath, apply lip balm to them. This will not allow to let them dry when you are taking a bath.
5) Sunlight or winter wind makes them chapped when they are naked. They get hurt. Always keep lip balm in your purse, car, etc. SPF 20+ lip balm is good for use in summer and winter season and for spring season SPF15 is a better option
6) Apply petroleum jelly when you are going to sleep.
7) Apply lip balm when they get dry. Reapply it in about 2 hours. Always buy good quality lip balms available in the market like Maybelline, Nivea, Vaseline lip balm etc. which are very good products. Suit products that suits you. I use Maybelline pink Lolita on my lips everyday when I go outside. It also gives a pink color on lips Cheap lip balms makes them darker. They will only make your condition worse.
8) Apply lip balm underneath your lips when you apply lipstick.
9) Always buy good quality lipsticks.
10) Mix lemon juice, bee wax and coconut oil in pan.Heat with constant stirring. Let it cool.It is a homemade lip balm.
11) When you are going to bed, apply ghee, neem oil, butter to your lips.
12) Rub paste of baking soda and water and rub on the lips. Aloe Vera gel is also good option for sunburn lips.
13) Take cucumber slices and massage them on your lips for 5-7 minutes. This will make them hydrated.
14) Do not bite your lips. Also, we bite our lips when we get nervous. At that time chewing gum is the better option.
15) Eat fruits and vegetables that contain vitamin B and C in them. You can also take supplements when you don’t have these vitamins in your diet
16) Don’t share your lip balm with anyone. Germs can spread through this.
17) Apply coconut oil on your lips.
18) Always cover your face with a scarf when you go outside.
19) Buy lip balm that contains natural ingredients and less preservatives, color .
If you follow only few of these tips, then Yo are surely going to get Lips somewhere like this.
So, these are some tips to get great lips and then, maintain to keep them Hot and Beautiful.