In recent few weeks, I reviewed many Top Adsense Alternatives, who can help you earn a decent amount from your blogs. And continuing process today, I will review Adversal, A CPM Ad network. I personally use this network on my event blogs and I can say, it will give you a decent amount.
Want To know more? Then read this full review.
What is Adversal ?
It is a CPM based ad network founded in 2003. Since then, they have gained a lot of trust of Publishers and Advertisers as it is one of the best quality Pop-under ad providers in the market with having many other ad types like a banner, Skyscraper, Ministitial etc. Also, the advertisements shown on your sites by this company, looks great. They will show any ugly looking adverts, they give it a very professional Look.
How it Works?
The Adversal CPM ad network having very decent CPM rates as they provide Geo-targeting option that ensures their advertisers are paying high money for their ads. So that publishers can earn more. But still, i have to say, their CPM Rates needs some improvement. Below is the screenshot of my account.
Well, I will call it a decent rate, because many other Advertising networks will not give you even this amount. But, Improvement is strictly needed here. They need to Work on this, otherwise, people will only this company as their second or third income source.
Type of Ads Adversal provides:-
- Standard Banner (460×90)
- Mobile Banner (320×50)
- Leader board (728×90)
- Ministitial (800×600)
- Pop-Under (Full page)
- Wide Skyscraper (160×600)
- Large Skyscraper (300×600)
- Medium Rectangle (300×250)
Positive and Negative Points of Adversal:-
- They have very decent CPM Rates and very Low Payout Rate ($20). So, Publishers can earn more and Cashout Faster.
- Advertisements looks professional.
- It is not best ad network for websites having more of their traffic from countries other than US.
Minimum Requirements To Sign Up:-
- Your site Must Receive 50,000 Page Views Each Month (Not In every case).
- Your Site Must Not Contain Any Questionable content.
- Half Of Your Site’s Traffic should be from the US.
- Your site must be completed and at least one month old.
- You Must Have 2 pages and must contain unique content.