She is a TV host, entrepreneur, philanthropist and undoubtedly the most influential woman of our time. A girl born and raised in the ghetto of Mississippi, who spent most of her childhood by just wearing potato sack because her parents couldn’t afford clothes for her. Her life started in some of the poorest conditions possible in America. She was abused from the age of 9, ran away from home at 13, became pregnant at 14 and lost her baby shortly after birth. But she took every challenge head on and become richest African-American woman in history. She is one of the richest celebrities having a net worth of 2.9 billion dollar.
- “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.”
- “I believe that one of life’s greatest risks is never daring to risk.”
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”
- “Go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.”
- “Be thankful for what you have, you will end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.”
- “Don’t worry about being successful but work towards being significant and success will naturally follow.”
- “If you want to make your life more rewarding, you have to change the way you think.”